CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Tooth Saturday!

I have made quite a few cookies in my days. (I'm sort of addicted!) This is my own recipe that I have tweaked over the years. They are my very favorite cookies, and if you don't overcook them they stay chewy the next day. So yummy!

Chewy Oatmeal Cookies

3/4 C. butter flavored Crisco
1 1/4 C. brown sugar
1 egg
1/3 C. milk
1 1/2 t. vanilla
2 3/4 C. oatmeal
3/4 C. flour
1/2 t. baking soda
3/4 t. baking powder
3/4 t. salt
1/4 t. cinnamon
1 bag chocolate chips (I like milk chocolate)

Heat oven to 365 degrees. Combing butter, sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Combine oats, flour, soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix into creamed mixture. Stir in cho. chips and drop rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 11-12 min. Don't overcook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment