CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Smith's Double Days outing!

I headed over to Smith's to partake of the great Double Days Event! Man, did I score! I am super excited about what I came home with and I wanted to share with you what only 2 sets of Sunday newspaper coups and printables can get ya! I sure wish I had more sets of Sunday papers! Just think what I could have got if I had more!

Transaction #1
I paid $4 and some change and got a $4 catalina!

Transaction #2
I used my $4 catalina, then paid $10 and some change and got another $4 catalina!

Transaction #3
I used my other $4 catalina and blinkie that I found by the baked beans for Buy One Get One Free Curly's Pulled Pork and paid $2 and some change!
I also got 1 more Suddenly Salad, 1 more Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch, and 1 more Wacky Mac Pasta, that are not in the picture, that I gave to my mother in law.

So all in all I spent about $18 dollars for 40 items! Not too freakin' bad! I have said this before and I will now say it again I Love Coups!

Go here, here, and here to get all the coup info!

I sure hope you all have as much fun at Smith's as I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment