CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Savory Sunday!

I got this recipe from my Sister-in-law and we LOVE it! My husband's eyes light up every time he smells it cooking. It's super quick to throw in the crock pot and eveyone likes it! I give out the recipe every time I cook it for somebody.

Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches

2 to 3 lb. chuck roast
1 chopped onion
1 jar of pepperoncinis (found by the canned olives)
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix

Bakery rolls (we like white dollar rolls)
Mayonnaise
Provolone or Swiss cheese

Put first 4 ingredients, including the juice from pepperoncinis, into a crock pot on low for 7-8 hours. Shred and remove the big pieces of fat. Cut rolls in half and spread a thin layer of mayo on the bottom half of the roll. Pile on the beef and then your choice of cheese. Broil on low in oven until cheese is melted and the top half of the roll is golden brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment