CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

One more day to "Catch" $75 at U.S. Bank!

Just a reminder that the promotion at U.S. Bank ends tomorrow, 4/30! It is such a great promo that they are running! My friends and I had so much fun spending our FREE $75! You still can sign up anytime tomorrow! Head on over to the Smith's branch and ask for Austin (anyone can help you though) he is just my "go to guy" at U.S. Bank!

I do need to give a shout out to all the employees at the Smith's branch that have helped us out with this! Thanks guys!!

Check this post for a reminder of all the details or this post to read about how easy it was and how I spent my money!

1 comments:

Kim

ha ha!! Austin got a big kick out of the fact that you referred me...and Chris...and whoever else has come in!!

Post a Comment