CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

I "caught" my $75 at U.S. Bank!

So I went to U.S. Bank on Wednesday to "catch" my $75! I had a $100 bill that I had not spent yet from my birthday money so I deposited that in my new account. The whole process took about 7 minutes (including the potty break for the boy)! I headed out with my new check card and went to work! I spent all my money that day, because I wanted my $100 back quicker!

I did pretty good, this is what I did with my FREE $75:
$10.71 at Smiths for groceries
$5.90 at Target for dinner for me and the boy (we love the nachos there, thanks to Emilee)
$45.75 at Target for clothes and bras (I hate spending money on bras!)
$5.11 at Albertsons for apples that were on sale for only $0.68/lb
$7.54 at Chevron for gas
Total $75.01 spent on stuff we needed and wanted!!!

On Thursday morning I called Austin at the Smith's branch and told him I spent my money and he said he would get my $75 back in my account that day. Today (Friday) I went to the branch and withdrew my $100 back out and walked away one happy chick!!!

Don't forget this promotion expires on April 30!

Check this post if you are totally confused about what I am talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment