CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh Kmart, how I love the doublers...

Let me count the ways...
Here are 15 of the reasons that I loved Kmart this week! All of the items above were FREE! (minus the $0.10 I spent on the jelly beans at Walgreens when I picked up my free 8x10) I went to Kmart everyday for the past 4 days and scored my 5 free items each day! Emilee posted the first day of freebies and here is the last 3 days of freebies! Holy Cow, I just love coupon doublers!

Last night I sat down and went through all my coupon inserts and cut out any $1 - $2 coupons in them and made a list of coupons I had. Today I headed over and checked out the store to decide on the top 5 items that I wanted for free. Today my top 5 were the 2 Soft Scrubs, 1 All detergent and 2 Loreal stylers. Sorry I am not sure where I got the Loreal coupons from, I was just so excited about them that I forgot. Check out the Kmart doubles post from earlier this week for the location of the other coupons.
I also found this great deal that I am going to try to go get tomorrow:

Downy Dryer Sheets 120 ct.? or 180 ct.? $2.99
use the $1/1 Downy dryer sheet/softener coupon from 4/4 P&G
final cost after doubled coupon $0.99!
I am not sure if it was 120 ct. or 180 ct., but either one is a great deal!

By the way, the great doubler deal at Kmart ends tomorrow, 4/10. So get your coups together and go get your 5 free or cheap items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment