CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Where do I buy produce?

When I teach my coupon classes people always ask me where I buy produce. The answer is Bountiful Baskets! Bountiful Baskets is a Co-op that provides fresh produce, breads, tortillas, cookies and other delicious items at a great price!

Each produce basket costs $15, with $1.50 fee with each basket and a first time user fee of $3. Above is a picture of my basket from last Saturday. It includes:

1 pineapple
11 oranges
1 cantaloupe
3 apples
1 package blueberries, this made me very happy!
6 bananas
1 head romaine lettuce
2 heads broccoli
2 cucumbers
2 jicamas
4 tomatoes
1 lb green beans
9 red potatoes

All this for only $16.50! I have also order the 9 grain bread, 5 loaves for $10, and it is amazing! The tortillas are also amazing! Both freeze very well!

You can order Bountiful Baskets here and read more information about this great service! In Utah the ordering starts Monday at 10 am local time and ends Tuesday at 10 pm Pacific time. Head on over and check it out and order now! You will not regret it! Pick up spots fill up quickly! If the spot closest to you fills up, it is well worth the drive to another spot!

If this seems like too much produce for your family, split it with a friend! That is what Emilee and I did for awhile when we first stared, now we order separate, because we love all the food so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment