CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kmart Super Double Coupon Event!

My cute friend April just called to let me know that Kmart is having a Super Double Coupon Event this week! I called the St. George store and they are participating! Woot Woo!
Here are the rules of this event:
  • Manufacturer Coupons up to $2 will be doubled
  • Must purchase $25 or more in drugstore or grocery merchandise
  • You must use your Shop Your Way Rewards Card (you can sign up for this on Kmart.com)
  • Limit of 5 coupons doubled per day per card
  • Kmart store coupons and Kmart prescription coupons are not included
  • Only valid when your Shop Your Way Rewards Card is swiped first
Head on over to Just Trying To Save Money for some great deals at Kmart! In the past for these events, I have just taken all my high dollar coups to Kmart and checked prices.

This event is going on until this Saturday, 2/5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment