CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rite Aid info..


I went to Rite Aid today to get some candy and I had hoped to get the Betty Crocker muffin mixes and Swiss Miss hot cocoa. They didn't have enough for me to buy 10 so I could get a $2 + up reward. The cashier told me they could do a rain check for the final price after the +up reward! So I got my rain check for $8 for the 10 items. Also I found out that if you forget to give them a coupon or you leave it at home, you can bring the coupon back in along with your receipt and they will give you cash back! Maybe you all knew this already, but it was great news to me :).
See my Rite Aid list to score some of your own deals this week!

1 comments:

Heather

Nice! That's great info to know, I'll pass that along. CVS does a similar thing, but they write out the raincheck with their version of the +UP Reward right on the raincheck! (Just in case you ever visit us in TX and we go shopping together...) :)

Post a Comment