CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

$4 off Wholly Guacamole!


So...Wholly Guacamole decided to celebrate "Any daY that ends in Y"! Celebrate todaY by going to Facebook.com/whollyguacamole and clicking the coupon tab for information about an awesome coupon that saves you $4 off anY one (1) WhollY product! This is as close as they can get to FREE and still call it a coupon!! And since you alreadY love their WhollY Guacamole, you should use this coupon to pick up SOME ultra, fresh tasting WhollY Salsa, OR super creamY WhollY Queso.

Wow! Thanks, One Momma Saving Money!

3 comments:

wifeeonline

Where can you use this at in So Utah? Smith's was priced at $2.99. They did not have the larger double packs of guac. Last time I tried to use a coupon with a value higher that the item at Smith's the cashier told me it was coupon fraud (I know it is not but still frustating. I paid .28 each for hungry man instead of free. I know still not bad.) The Walmart in Bloomington does not carry it either (they would at least adjust the coupon down). That Walmart did have Muir Glen Organic diced tomatoes for $1.12 each so with the new $1 q only $.12!

Emilee

I know the Washington Walmart carries the Wholly Guacamole by the produce. I'm not sure of the price- around $4 and some change. And at Smith's I always use self check out. I've never had a problem with that.

Unknown

Thanks Emilee

Post a Comment