CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My sad face about Grocery Smarts and Smith's today!

So this is what I felt like about 30 minutes ago at Smith's! Super Sad Face!

Last night I posted the Smith's deals for this week. We get our information from Grocery Smarts, which is usually quite accurate! This morning I got on Grocery Smarts again to check other stores and saw that at the top of the drop down box there was a label that said "VERY HOT-Smith's" , so I check it out. I see that they have General Mills, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, 12.8 oz and General Mills, Honey Nut Cheerios, 12.25 oz on sale for $1.67 and with the GM promo and coups, they would be FREE! I was ever so excited! So I updated my Smith's post, printed and cut out a bunch of coups and hurried to the store. I also called a few people to share my excitement and my sister in law was meeting me there to partake of FREE cereal! We get to Smith's and the price where NOT what Grocery Smarts had listed! That is where the SAD FACE comes in!

The pricing and the signs are very confusing at Smith's. There is NO FREE cereal! Also when I got home, I got back on Grocery Smarts and the drop down that says "VERY HOT-Smith's" has been changed back to the prices that where posted last night! So again I go back into my post to update it with the previous prices. I am not even sure if they are the correct prices. All the GM cereals where priced differently.

I just wanted to post this to apologize to anyone who saw my earlier Smith's post about free cereal and to let you all know what happened and why the post kept changing! I am going to leave it alone now and just hope that the prices are correct.

So all I can say is good luck at Smith's and I hope you find some good deals and thanks for being patient with me and please do not give up on the coups!
Love Heather

PS I am taking ALL the blame for this (except for what Grocery Smarts is responsible for)! Emilee had nothing to do with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment