CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

$0.49 Chex/Golden Grahams Cereal Bars!

My cute, awesome, and thrifty friend Dorothy, who lives in Herriman, just emailed me about her trip to Smith's. She said that on the Golden Grahams boxes there are $1/1 Chex/Golden Grahams Cereal Bars coups! So this is what she did and I think I am headed to Smith's to do it too!

Buy 8 boxes Golden Grahams $1.48 each when you buy 8 (Add Up The Savings Promo)
Use 4 $1/2 printable or printable or SS 7/11 slc expires 8/21 or SS 7/18 slc
Final price $0.98 each, $7.84 total!

Cut out the 8 $1/1 Chex/Golden Grahams Cereal Bars coups from the boxes

Buy 8 Chex/Golden Grahams Cereal Bars $1.49 each when you buy 8 (Add Up The Savings Promo)
Use 8 $1/1 coups from the boxes
Final price $0.49 each, $3.92 total!

UPDATE-8/21! I just did this deal scenario today and I also received a $2.00 Catalina on my next purchase of 5 General Mills Cereals and 25 Bonus Box Tops! Also the Chex Cereal Bars where not marked correctly, but they ARE included in the promo!

Thanks so much Dorothy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment