CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Heads up about Smith's

Reader April just let me know that the cashier she had at Smith's yesterday would not let her use the $2.00/1 Schick Razor coupon on the $1.99 razors. The cashier told her because the coupon was higher than the purchase price that she could not use it. This should not have happened to her and we are sorry that it did! It depends on the cashier. If you have a problem ask to see a manager or go to a different cashier! Thanks for the heads up April! Better luck next time!

Also Emilee went to Smith's today and said that they got more of the Bounty Paper Towels in that you can score for $0.09 each! Yay! I sure hope they are still there when I go again, yes I am going again! All this FREE and cheap stuff is soooooooo worth the drive for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment