CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Savory Sunday!

I got this yummy recipe from my Sis-in-law Jamie. I am all about quick, easy and delicious food! This fits nicely into all those categories. I thought I would make it one last time while the weather has been a little bit cooler.

Mexican Chili

Cook together:
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 white onion
garlic salt to taste

Add:
2 T. taco seasoning
2 T. ranch seasoning mix
1 big can stewed tomatoes (undrained)
1 can corn (or frozen corn)
1 can white hominy (drained)
1 can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can Rotel (canned salsa)

Mix together and add enough water to cover the mixture. (about 2 cups)

Serve with cheese, sour cream, and chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment