CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

My shopping trip of the day!


So, I had a fun and successful shopping trip today! I went to Albertson's to use all my double coupons and I went to Rite Aid. For everything on this table I spent $18.63. And I have a $3 catalina at Albertsons and a $2 rebate from Rite Aid! Tomorrow is the last day to use your double coupons and the Bluff Albertson's was well stocked!

Here is how it went down at Rite Aid, find the coupon locations on my Rite Aid post.

2 jumbo packages of Huggies $8.99 each
2 Flavor Ice $.99 each
1 Butterfinger $.88
Subtotal: $20.84
-$5/20 purchase video value coup
-$6 Huggies coups (coupons.com)
-$2 Rite Aid video value coups
-$.88 for my free Butterfinger coup from Facebook
Total oop: $7.86 + I can submit for a $2 rebate!

And check out my Albertsons post to see how I got all of this:

I did 7 different transactions and I added up all my receipts (luckily I had a patient husband to help me today), and I spent a total of $10.77 and I have a $3.00 catalina from the dressing. Here is what I got:

Hershey's chocolate bars (6 pk)
Jet Puff marshmallows
Honey Maid Grahams
4 Kraft Salad Dressings
3 bags Snyders Pretzels
4 cans Ortega Green Chilies
4 pks Bar S hot dogs
3 Welchs Juice
6 Weber Seasonings
2 boxes Wheat Thins (found $1.00/1 peelies making them free with doublers)

I got 29 items total making that an average of $.29 each! Not too shabby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment