CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Great photo deals at Walgreens!

Walgreens is having 7 days of photo deals this week. Sorry we missed some, I just found out today. I am so excited about the 20 free prints that I picked up today and am looking forward to the free 8 x 10 on Friday! I also have printed a collage from Walgreens before and LOVED it! I gave one to my dad for his 70th birthday with pictures of our family growing up. It was a big hit! The collage would also be a great Mother's Day present, just tuck it away for a month and that is one more thing to cross off your to do list. I just love good deals and free stuff!
  • Saturday - $8.99 prints (from a roll of film - 35mm, APS or single use camera)

Remember, you must check Walgreens each day to get the on-line code for that day's deal.

Thanks Saving In Akron!

1 comments:

{Annie N.}

Wahoo ordered 3 differnt times! Thanks for the heads up. :)

Post a Comment