CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Air Wick FreshMatic iMotion: $0.68!

Check out this great deal at Walmart, the Air Wick FreshMatic iMotion has been rolled back to $5.68. A great deal alone, but use the $5/1 coupon from the 3/7 SS or the $4/1 coupon from here to score these for as low as $0.68! I went to the Washington Walmart last night and scored 3 of them for $0.68 each! Only one of them was marked correctly, so I grabbed one of each and took them to the self scanner to check the prices and there where multiple scents that where marked down. Yippee!

Thanks Cuckoo for Coupons Deals!

2 comments:

{Annie N.}

No way! You finally started a blog! I think it is fabulous! I might have to tell Megan about this though. :)

Amy

What a great deal, i went to walmart the other day and i live in texas and my walmart had them on clearance for 5.00 plus i used my coupon so everyone should look for them to be on clearance!

Post a Comment