CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aeropostale: $10 off $10 Coupon!

Looking for some new summer clothes? I sure am! Guess where I am stopping this weekend? Yup, you guessed it Aeropostale! Head on over here to print a coupon good for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more in-store! This coupon is valid this weekend only, starting tomorrow, 4/23/10–4/25/10. I'm lovin' this coup!

Update: I just went and used my $10 off coup and they took it from me after. They said that I could use more if I printed more. So, if you want to get multiple items, be sure to print multiple coupons and you will need to do separate transactions too. But $10 off a $10 purchase is well worth the ink and paper of the printed coupons! (especially if you refilled your cartridges fir $1 yesterday!)

Thanks Mojo Savings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment